These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://www.ujober.com, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by MooreSuccess Inc. DBA UJober (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website. Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website you are consenting to be bound by the then current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through email email@example.com
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
· To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
· Not to use ad-blocking software;
· Not to charge others for the use of UJober unless in specific written agreement with UJober;
· Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
PLACING AN ORDER
When you place an order for any services/projects through the Website, we will send an email to confirm that we have received the order. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions. It is accepted for each order when we send you an email to confirm that the order has been received. We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We also recommend that you save your order confirmation email to facilitate any contact with customer service or for future references. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
When you submit your application for a project you confirm that you meet the qualifications listed in the project and that you will complete the project in the agreed upon timeframe. Failure to deliver on the projects listed description can and will cause you to not be compensated. In addition it can also lead to you being removed from the platform.
PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Prices and payment details are specified on the website. Pricing varies per project/service being offered by freelancers or employers. Payment can be made by credit card, Debit card, and/or as further described on the website.
The User guarantees that the information submitted when using the Service, including without limitation, its payment details, shall be complete, correct, truthful and up to date. The User must inform UJober immediately about any inaccuracies in the offer provided, including the price. Our banking services and payment gateways manage all of our banking transactions. We don’t store any credit card numbers. Your payment is handled by the payment gateways with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to them and cannot be read or accessed by anyone.
You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes on income made using the site.
PROMO CODES AND OFFERS
Promo Codes and Offers are made at our sole discretion and are subject to time validity, a valid Promotional Code should be entered during the checkout process for a product to be valid. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase or after the expiration of the code will not be acknowledged.
AGE OF CONSENT
1. UJober at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
2. The use of the Service is at the User’s own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
3. Buyers get a refund only if the order is canceled by the mutual agreement between buyer and freelancer or the freelancer is not able to deliver the work within the given timeframe. If the freelancers delivery isn’t exactly what’s specified in the listed Service the buyer may be eligible for a refund as well.
4. If the dispute is raised between buyer and seller and no solution comes out. In this case, our team will check the details of the complete order and chat conversation then decide accordingly. Buyer and Seller should respect and agree with our final decision.
5. Employers will not have to pay for Projects that not performed according to the project listing if the freelancers is not able to complete the work as described.
6. Projects and Services should be reviewed once the project or service is completed. However, if the reviewer wishes not to leave a review they should choose to complete without review. In doing so they will not be able to leave a review at a later date and will instead forfeit their right o review.
We may disclose the User’s Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
FREELANCER AND PROJECT COMMISSIONS
UJober collects a commission on each sale made by a freelancer or upon successful project completion. The commission fee is a flat 40% (forty percent). Freelancers need to keep this in mind when creating their pricing for their services as well as completing projects.
You will hold full copyright to the content that sellers will develop for you and deliver as per the agreed terms unless specified by the seller in the proposal description. We will hold no copyright whatsoever on the content and you are free to publish and use it as per your wish unless otherwise specified in the service description prior to your purchase.
Revisions are a courtesy. If a service or project is delivered per the description then a revision should not be needed. However, in the event of a misunderstanding a revision should be given as a courtesy. If there are any disputes that cannot be resolved with a freelancer and employer either party can contact us via ‘Customer Support’ and we will intervene.
The following are prohibited activities which could lead to the termination of a User account:
• Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to this Site or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
• Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
• Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using this Site, disclose personal information on this Site or obtained from this Site, or collect information about users of this Site;
• Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any section or technology on this Site, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
• Gain unauthorized access to this Site, other users’ accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or other computers or Sites connected or linked to this Site;
• Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that access this Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
• Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called “spamming” or “phishing” messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations or these Terms;
• Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above;
• You represent and warrant that any Content You contribute shall not be defamatory, nor shall it violate anyone’s right of privacy or publicity, not shall it infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity; or
• You will obtain releases, consents, and permissions for use of all materials, trademarks, content, and persons depicted or included in any Content you contribute.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED PROJECTS / WORK ACTIVITIES
– Adult content and services
– Money exchange services
– Get rich quick schemes
– Virtual world credits
– Virtual currency buy /sell / exchange
Any account found to be in violation can and will be terminated without notice. Any projects/services found to be in violation can and will be removed. Repeated violations can and will result in account termination.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Any items whether images, videos, content, etc uploaded by users can be used by UJober for marketing and promotion.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. We do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) And take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall UJober, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to UJober, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly via our Customer Support page or direct via email:
Freelancers post your services for businesses to buy. Employers post your projects and get the perfect freelancer for your job.